5 Nollywood celebrities whose ages will surprise you

 When we look at someone, one of the first things we notice is their height, especially if they aren’t the “regular” height.



We immediately notice if someone is too tall or too short. Both of these things have their own associations in our heads. We frequently associate youth with shortness, so when we see someone who is short, we assume they are very young. However, this is not always the case.

Today, we’ll be looking at five surprisingly young Nollywood actors…

Chikamso Ejiofor


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband Satisfy Me And My 12-Years-Old Daughter Daily, I Don't Want Her To Look Else Where So I Let Her Share My Husband With Me" Nigerian Lady Reveals

The Truth About About Zubby Micheal’s Twin brother And Twin Children

Why I Married An Old Man Over A Young Man” – Regina Daniels Finally Explains