Why I Can't Have A Boyfriend ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­- Destiny Etiko finally reveals

 Nigerian nollywood actress Destiny Etiko has finally revealed Why she thinks she Can't Have A Boyfriend ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­. Destiny has been featured in many movies in the nollywood industry.



Destiny Etiko Mum Car

Destiny Etiko is one of the most popular actress who consistently put all effort in her carrier.

She was so lucky to be one of those fast elevated actress who is gifted and talented and she can write a movie script and at thesame time act as well.

In a recent interview with the nollywood actress destiny Etiko.

Destiny Etiko boyfriend

Destiny Etiko said tha "she has been working hard for her money, so needing a man is not a big deal for me.

She also added that and said that I have made money, I have never wanted to be with any man due to some crazy encounter and experience I have had in the past. So having a boyfriend is a no for me right now"

According to my own opinion, I think that destiny etiko's choice is not bad. I mean Every girl is not entitled to have a boyfriend or even marry a husband.

[caption id="attachment_7079" align="alignnone" width="239"]Destiny Etiko Destiny Etiko boyfriend[/caption]

Read Also Nigerian man checks his Wife’s Phone For The First Time After 3 Years Of Marriage…What He Found will shock you

Let's hear your opinions on this as well.

also don't forget to share to your friends to see what their reactions are going to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband Satisfy Me And My 12-Years-Old Daughter Daily, I Don't Want Her To Look Else Where So I Let Her Share My Husband With Me" Nigerian Lady Reveals

The Truth About About Zubby Micheal’s Twin brother And Twin Children

Why I Married An Old Man Over A Young Man” – Regina Daniels Finally Explains