Why I didn’t attend Rita Dominic’s marriage ceremony – Mercy Johnson explains

 Mercy Johnson Okojie, a Nigerian actress, has finally disclosed why she did not attend Rita Dominic’s traditional wedding ceremony.



Mercy Johnson, Genevieve Nnaji, Funke Akindele, and a slew of other high-profile actors were noticeably absent from Rita’s traditional wedding, prompting internet speculation.

Mercy Johnson and other celebrities who were not present at the wedding have come under a barrage of criticism.

Mercy Johnson, on the other hand, took to Instagram a few hours ago to share a post in which she congratulated her coworker on marrying her sweetheart Fidelis Anosike.

She wrote:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband Satisfy Me And My 12-Years-Old Daughter Daily, I Don't Want Her To Look Else Where So I Let Her Share My Husband With Me" Nigerian Lady Reveals

The Truth About About Zubby Micheal’s Twin brother And Twin Children

Why I Married An Old Man Over A Young Man” – Regina Daniels Finally Explains