Man Fight His Uncle Who Wanted To Spray Him Money On His Wedding Day(Video)

 A viral video of a man in white suit has denied his uncle the access to spray him money.



In the video, the uncle brought out some bundle of cash and placed a pieces of the note on the groom's forehead but the groom threw it away and as the uncle was about picking it up the groom kicked him hard and started punching him.

It was shocking and everyone keep asking what could be his reasons.

Nevertheless, a close friend of the groom has this to say.

"@lifestyle2031 say: the dude is family member he didn't want to help pay the wedding but now he want to stun in front of everyone acting like he one who supporting them".

Watch v

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband Satisfy Me And My 12-Years-Old Daughter Daily, I Don't Want Her To Look Else Where So I Let Her Share My Husband With Me" Nigerian Lady Reveals

The Truth About About Zubby Micheal’s Twin brother And Twin Children

Why I Married An Old Man Over A Young Man” – Regina Daniels Finally Explains