10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Mothers Without Marriage (Photos).

 First came child, then came marriage.


At least, that was the case for these celebrities, many of whom till this moment are still unmarried. But you know what? There’s no rush. As a society there is supposed to be an order in which everybody lives their life: love, marriage, children.

But for these 10 women, that simply wasn’t the case. The children came BEFORE the marriage.
Are you ready to see all the women on our list today? Alright then without further ado, here are 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Mothers Before Marriage.

1. Ada Ameh

Nollywood actress Ada Ameh who is popular for her comedic roles over the years had a baby when she was only the young age of 14. At the time as you can imagine, her father couldn’t believe it. She was kicked out and left to fend for herself, but was later brought back.
All these years later upon reflecting about it, Ada Ameh sat down with the Sun Magazine and said:
I can never regret having my child. God forbid! The truth is that the ways of God are so different from the ways of man.
Just imagine me at this age and I am not married and don’t have a child. I am not saying marriage is the ultimate but we both know what I am talking about.
I am a feminist but I am not that type that would not love to have a man. Being a feminist doesn’t mean that there should be no man. If you are Christian you should know that submitting yourself to your man doesn’t make you a fool. It doesn’t mean I don’t have my own mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband Satisfy Me And My 12-Years-Old Daughter Daily, I Don't Want Her To Look Else Where So I Let Her Share My Husband With Me" Nigerian Lady Reveals

The Truth About About Zubby Micheal’s Twin brother And Twin Children

Why I Married An Old Man Over A Young Man” – Regina Daniels Finally Explains