5 Lessons I Learned From My Failed Marriage – Ini Edo finally Opens up

 Beautiful Nollwood actress Ini Edo have finally opens up on the lessons she learnt from her previously failed marriage.



At this point it is neither a surprise nor is it news that Nigerian actress, Ini Edo, was previously married to ex-husband Philip Ehiagwina from 2008 to 2014.

After six years of marriage, the couple surprised everybody with the news that they would be going their separate ways.

After leaving her marriage, Ini Edo has had time to look back at it, think, and take some lessons from the marriage.

Here are 5 Lessons That Ini Edo Has Confessed Her Failed Marriage to Philip Ehiagwina taught her.

1. There are no regrets

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband Satisfy Me And My 12-Years-Old Daughter Daily, I Don't Want Her To Look Else Where So I Let Her Share My Husband With Me" Nigerian Lady Reveals

The Truth About About Zubby Micheal’s Twin brother And Twin Children

Why I Married An Old Man Over A Young Man” – Regina Daniels Finally Explains