Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko revealed today that she has fulfilled her dream of building a home for her parents in their village.

 Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko has broken down in tears after comparing her Childhood Home With Where She Lives Now.



The old house looked poorly maintained and close to ruins with half of the roof damaged. Destiny Etiko disclosed that she and her family dreaded rain because their roof would leak and their home filled with water.

The actress who has every reason to be grateful to God broke down in tears as she reminisced on her childhood.

According to her, not only has God blessed her but he has also wiped tears off her mother’s face.

“Had a recap of my growing up this morning and I literally broke down in tears and yes I have every reason to be grateful to God. We always prayed that rain shouldn’t come cos once it does….our roof would take off and our rooms would be filled with water the roof leaked (uncontrollably). But today, God has not just blessed me but has wiped the tears from my mother’s eyes.”

See photos below,

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband Satisfy Me And My 12-Years-Old Daughter Daily, I Don't Want Her To Look Else Where So I Let Her Share My Husband With Me" Nigerian Lady Reveals

The Truth About About Zubby Micheal’s Twin brother And Twin Children

Why I Married An Old Man Over A Young Man” – Regina Daniels Finally Explains