Regina Daniels Celebrates Second Son As He Clocks 4-Months (Photos)

 Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has celebrated her second son, Prince Khalifa Nwoko as he clocks four months old today 29th October.



The mother of 2 welcomed her son on June 29, 2022, the same birthday as her first son, Munir Nwoko.

Taking to her Instagram page to announce her second child’s four month birth anniversary, Regina Daniels wrote: Look who is 4months birthday. Happy 4months my little Prince.

[caption id="attachment_13051" align="alignnone" width="300"] Regina Daniels Second Son[/caption]

Read Also Mercy Johnson shares lovely new photos of her lookalike baby Ehinomen Okojie (photos)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband Satisfy Me And My 12-Years-Old Daughter Daily, I Don't Want Her To Look Else Where So I Let Her Share My Husband With Me" Nigerian Lady Reveals

The Truth About About Zubby Micheal’s Twin brother And Twin Children

Why I Married An Old Man Over A Young Man” – Regina Daniels Finally Explains