Good News For Genevieve Nnaji As Nollywood Actor Says He’s Ready to Marry Her

 A Nollywood actor who has been an ardent fan of ace Nollywood thespian Genevieve Nnaji has proposed to her subtly in a new social media post and even added that he’s ready to wash her panties if she accepts his proposal.



That Shows He’s One Of The Biggest Boys In Nollywood

We are talking about no other person than actor Uche Maduagwu who also doubles as a ‘shadow’ blogger lately. In a new post on Instagram, Uche professed his undying love for the screen goddess and the extent he’s willing to go to please her, including washing her panties.

[caption id="attachment_3159" align="alignnone" width="300"]Genevieve Nnaji Genevieve Nnaji[/caption]

In his voice, he said he’s even ready to marry the mother of one if only she gives him the chance. This is what he said; “I have already made up my mind to wash @genevievennaji pant only if she allow me to pay her #brideprice,” “Please nobody should beg me because i have already made up my mind to wash @genevievennaji pant only if she allow me to pay her #brideprice. Abeg #bbnaija5 minimum wage haters should not compare me with neo i dont wash bend down select vee shaped pants in #bbnaijalockdown, i am the biggest #actor in #nollywood i got @chrissyteigen attention in hollywood, is it easy? #endsars“

[caption id="attachment_6686" align="alignnone" width="300"]Genevieve Nnaji married Genevieve Nnaji married[/caption]

Read Also “I Married My 97-Year-Old Husband Out Of Love, Those That Says It’s Because Of His Money I Forgive You All(Photos)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband Satisfy Me And My 12-Years-Old Daughter Daily, I Don't Want Her To Look Else Where So I Let Her Share My Husband With Me" Nigerian Lady Reveals

The Truth About About Zubby Micheal’s Twin brother And Twin Children

Why I Married An Old Man Over A Young Man” – Regina Daniels Finally Explains