JUST IN: Nigerian Afropop singer better known as Davido, has confirmed that Chioma Avril Rowland, his wife-to-be, is pregnant with his 2nd child (photos)

 Popular Nigerian music star, Davido and his girlfriend, Chioma Rowland are allegedly expecting a second child together.


Some few weeks back the couple made headlines following their reconciliation as they were spotted looking all loved-up at Davido’s concert.

However, according to a report by a blog, Insider Hint, Chioma is alleged to have concieved a second child for the singer.

“Information reaching me say Chioma don get belle ooo make una dey expect OBO the second ooooo. I repeat Chioma don get belle now am breaking the news just like I said last year October when una dey ask me if dem still dey together and I made a post about it telling you guy’s go leave dem alone they are still together. Now am breaking the news Chioma don get belle if the news later went viral like that BBN girl own and other bloggers no give me credit help me swear for their mama and papa ooo”, the blog wrote.


Read Also Couple And Their Two Children Die In Ghastly Accident Which Occured At Osisioma Junction On The Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway(Photos)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband Satisfy Me And My 12-Years-Old Daughter Daily, I Don't Want Her To Look Else Where So I Let Her Share My Husband With Me" Nigerian Lady Reveals

The Truth About About Zubby Micheal’s Twin brother And Twin Children

Why I Married An Old Man Over A Young Man” – Regina Daniels Finally Explains