"Men Pay Me $300 Just To Stand In Front Of Them And They Admire My Backsides" Uganda Curvy Woman Reveal(Photos)

 Miss curvy Uganda 2022 has revealed she made a huge lot of money from men who are interested in starring at her big backside.



The natural endowed woman revealed this in an interview, after she won the 'Ugandamisscurvy2022'.

And here comes 🇺🇬'S Miss curvy

@shiratmisscurvyug2022 in our Lens today

Inside the Boot camp

Photos:

#misscurvyafrica

Official Photographers

Read Also A month after wedding, Nigerian man discovers his pregnant wife, is carrying her boyfriend’s pregnancy (photos).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband Satisfy Me And My 12-Years-Old Daughter Daily, I Don't Want Her To Look Else Where So I Let Her Share My Husband With Me" Nigerian Lady Reveals

The Truth About About Zubby Micheal’s Twin brother And Twin Children

Why I Married An Old Man Over A Young Man” – Regina Daniels Finally Explains