Popular Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson shares lovely photos of her lookalike baby Ehinomen okojie (photos)

 Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie and her new born daughter Divine-Mercy have a striking resemblance between mother and child.



Sharing on social media photos of her baby girl whom she welcomes in the U.S. with her hubby Odi Okojie some months back, she wrote:

Okojie hails from Okene in Kogi State. She was born in Lagos to a former naval officer, Daniel Johnson and Elizabeth Johnson, she is the fourth child in a family of seven.

The 35 year old acted in movies like ‘Dumebi The Dirty Girl,’ ‘The Maid’ among others. Mercy and Odi married in 2011 and they have 4 kids.

See other beautiful photos below,

Read Also Emotional and sweet clips from Peggy Ovire and Frederick Leonard’s traditional wedding in Warri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband Satisfy Me And My 12-Years-Old Daughter Daily, I Don't Want Her To Look Else Where So I Let Her Share My Husband With Me" Nigerian Lady Reveals

The Truth About About Zubby Micheal’s Twin brother And Twin Children

Why I Married An Old Man Over A Young Man” – Regina Daniels Finally Explains