"I Just Love Playing The Romantic Part With Her" Handsome Nollywood Actor, Frederick Leonard disclosed

 Handsome Nollywood Actor Frederick Leonard has disclosed who he love to play the romantic part on set.



The Nollywood actor is for no doubt most of the ladies spec, but he has no specific one as his own yet.

On an interview recently he points out that Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha seems to be the only person he enjoy playing the romantic part with.

In his word

" I just love playing the romantic part with her

Freddie Leonard

Read Also Top 10 Nigerian Actors We Don’t Hear About Anymore, See What Happened To Them(No. 3 Is Seriously Sick)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband Satisfy Me And My 12-Years-Old Daughter Daily, I Don't Want Her To Look Else Where So I Let Her Share My Husband With Me" Nigerian Lady Reveals

The Truth About About Zubby Micheal’s Twin brother And Twin Children

Why I Married An Old Man Over A Young Man” – Regina Daniels Finally Explains